Assembly Analyzer is a tool for analyzing the metadata and resources within a .NET assembly, as well as disassembling non-CLI executable files. The tool allows you to view dependencies of assemblies and members. It uses the Mirror library (source
included) for loading assembly metadata and other Portable Executable-format files.
Note for developers: The projects in the source tree reference a key file named
Kokomo.snk in the solution directory. This file is not in the source tree, so you'll need to generate one first.
Update [5/11/2012]: I posted
Release 2.2.29 to address some performance issues.
Features for .NET assemblies
- View assembly metadata and resources, including WPF pack:// resources
- Includes XAML / BAML viewer and previews for image resources
- View C# code for types and members, including LINQ expressions and anonymous delegates
- View MSIL code for methods
- View member dependencies, such as call graphs
- View XML documentation
- Export source code and resources for entire assemblies
- Manage lists of assemblies
- Open multiple tabs / windows
- Maintain list of favorite assemblies and members
- View .NET metadata tables
- View assembly references and dependencies
Features for non-CLI executable files
- View DOS, File, and Optional headers
- View sections and data directories, including Import, Export, and Resource directories
- View disassembly of exports and entry point procedure