Stable build based on beta build 1.0.10. This release mainly contains bug fixes and the new Export Source
feature. Below are the combined release notes from the beta releases since the last stable release.
- Enhanced source code
- Added using directive
- Reduced hyperlink to actual member name (excluding namespace)
- Filtered compiler attributes (e.g. ExtensionAttribute)
- Fixed problem with some short-circuit logic
- Added support for WPF pack:// resources
- Added "Export source" feature to save all source code and create a C# project file for an assembly
- Added support for anonymous methods
- Refined support for metadata tables
- Added PE sections to module detail view
- Added metadata streams to module detail view
- Added dependency graphs for all member types
- Fixed problem with settings not carrying over to upgraded versions
If you find this tool useful, consider writing a review.